It's called the Pantone Huey Monitor Color Calibrator ( MEU101 ), a little device that should help with fixing screen colors, since i've been having problems with the display of colors on my new laptop's screen and it badly affects my drawings, i was thinking of buying it but wanted to see if anyone else had tried it, and if they were satisfied!?