View Full Version : How is this done?

08-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.. I didn't know where to put it so I put it in general :thumbsup:

I've seen a bunch of sites taht use this feature and I don't know what it is but wanted to use it on my portfolio. When you click on one of the thumbnails it opens up and kinda stretches across the screen:confused:. At first I thought it was flash but I'm not to sure now. Does anyone know what this is and how I can implement it into my portfolio?

08-12-2006, 09:44 PM
It's a Javascript called "lightbox.js"


His site didn't work for me ... Win 98(IE6.0),
but the example on "huddletogether.com" works fine.
There must be some images missing or something.

08-13-2006, 01:14 AM
thx alot !