PDA

View Full Version : Join Clan Verify and List

nightmare
Jan 7th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I am a clan leader and I need a form for new clan members to fill out that will verify information and then generate a list with the information for clan records and roster posting on our website...I have no clue how to do this,I am a gamer not a coder although
if i was a few years younger I would love to learn how, I have huge respect for you young guys that speake and understand code and make things like I am looking for happen and appear so simple and easy to use..It's truly amazing how you guys and gal's do this..Also I am looking for good css players looking for a clan and cal/twl leagues teams. NightMare

http://69th.greatlakegaming.net Fighting 69th clan twl//cal
[email protected] AIM=audiomark ICQ=3713942
VENTRILO=fission.fusionvoice.com port 3805 Ask for NightMare

Philip M
Jan 7th, 2006, 06:27 PM
A form is generted by HTML, while JavaScript can be used to check/verify/validate the information entered. But you will need a server side language such as PHP and a database to store the details of your members.

To be candid, if you haven't a clue how to do this, then it is not very realistic to attempt it. It is a bit like saying that you know nothing about motor vehicles, but want to repair and maintain them. It taskes quite a lot of knowledge and experience, and although not especially difficult it does require quite a lot of study and practice.

I suggest that you seek out someone who will do the job professionally for a reasonable fee. What you want is not rocket science, so it should not be too large a sum.