PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to do Flash work

yokelrobin
Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
I'm looking for someone to do a small Flash project for me.

I've got the basic design and content, just need it all putting into place and made to look fancy. If this goes well I can pretty much guarantee future work. Payment will be discussed before work commences and made by Paypal or (if you're in the UK) I can send a cheque / bank transfer.

Please PM me if you are interested, along with a couple of samples of work you have previously done.

praf22
Feb 22nd, 2005, 02:13 PM
hi

Yes, I am interested, Can we discuss online please?

if u can add me in the following messengers?

MSN : [email protected]

Yahoo : [email protected]

AIM : joypat123

I've got the basic design and content, just need it all putting into place and made to look fancy. If this goes well I can pretty much guarantee future work. Payment will be discussed before work commences and made by Paypal or (if you're in the UK) I can send a cheque / bank transfer.

Please PM me if you are interested, along with a couple of samples of work you have previously done.

praf22
Feb 22nd, 2005, 02:14 PM
hi

Yes, I am interested, Can we discuss online please?

if u can add me in the following messengers?

MSN : [email protected]

Yahoo : [email protected]

AIM : joypat123

regards!
praf

Hellbreather
Mar 1st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Hey, I have PM'ed you but you must not of got it or the place is filled, either way if you still need some flash work done for you, I can help I have 2 years experiance of Flash.

Contact me by e-mail at: [email protected]
or: [email protected]

Please get back to me asap