PDA

View Full Version : Where is the error

somewhatnew
Apr 21st, 2017, 08:52 PM
:confused:I can not find the error in this code. My XAMPP test says there is an error.:mad:

I am so very frustrated. I know there is a lot of spaces. I made this a very long time ago and just never bothered to go through the hassel of figuring out how to change it.

<p><strong class="copyright"><em>Copyright </em></strong><strong class="copyright"><em>UncleStogys 2010, All Rights Reserved</em></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Find us on:<br />

benanamen
Apr 21st, 2017, 09:12 PM
Whatever you do, don't tell us what the error is. We prefer to use our crystal ball to figure out what your problem is.

somewhatnew
Apr 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM
I am sorry. I did not even reealise I had forgotten that part. I did find out it was one line of my php causing the error.

deathshadow
Apr 26th, 2017, 06:48 AM
My question would be why are you making all that text BOTH <em>phasized AND "with more emphasis" (aka STRONG) at the same time. Neither seems particularly appropriate around words like "copyright" or the ARR disclaimer. It's semantic gibberish.