PDA

View Full Version : Photo gallery?

Kristen
08-01-2002, 05:44 PM
An MSN group has a limited amount of space - 5 MB. That fills up quickly with a photo gallery, not to mention the unsightly ads. They don't seem to have an option for paying to have the ads removed/additional space either.

Do you know of any online photo galleries that have this capability? Google hasn't given me any options, which makes me think I'm not searching very well.

The other alternative is to purchase space at another web host with Perl (for Greymatter), but I'm weary about doing that because of the cost involved (it's a nonprofit organization and I can't seem to find inexpensive hosting) and being unsure as to its reliability.

That was a bit deceiving - more than one little question. :rolleyes: I'd appreciate any ideas. :)

boxer_1
08-01-2002, 06:00 PM
I've never used iMara, so I can't vouch for its services, but it might be worht looking into:

http://www.imira.com/

Good luck ;)

welo
08-01-2002, 06:32 PM
Email me and give me some info on the background of your organization and the space you think you'll need. I'd be willing to consider donating the hosting.

Kristen
08-01-2002, 10:13 PM
Thanks boxer_1 and welo. As always, the help is sincerely appreciated. Now if only there existed a question I could actually answer... :)