View Full Version : Photoshop blending

02-15-2013, 04:32 PM
I seem to recall that Photoshop has a blending tool. IIRC, it was used to blend the colors of things (like two sky parts) so they don't look like an disjointed image.

Am I right and how, if I am, do I get to it?

02-20-2013, 10:05 PM
You may be confusing it the Adobe Illustrator blend tool (Adobe makes both programs).

02-21-2013, 03:34 PM
You could be right. I've used Illustrator a little bit (mostly in a class). It was used to make a smooth transition from one image to another (both sky shots).

08-06-2015, 06:43 AM
Hey there:

Check out this links to make photoshop blending : Blending photos together Photoshop Layer Masks Tutorial - PhotoshopCAFE (http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/blend/blend.html)

Photoshop Blend Modes Explained - Photo Blog Stop (http://photoblogstop.com/photoshop/photoshop-blend-modes-explained)