PDA

View Full Version : small shifting of <h3>

tom.w
Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM
Hi Everyone, this one is driving me nuts!

I have loaded a plugin that loads its own css file and when it is loaded I see this small shift in some of my <h3> titles.

http://www.hbbweb.com/images/h3.png

I have inspected with firebug and gone line by line through every attribute, the CSS is exactly the same between the two. What could be causing this? Again, the only thing I do to switch back and for between the shift/no shift is enable/disable the css package that comes with the plugin.

I would provide link to site, but I'd have to be there switching back and forth for you to inspect, so I figure this is the best way. If you would like me to post the firebug inspect for both please let me know!

Any help is appreciated!

Sammy12
Feb 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Hey there tom.w,

It could be that another part of your css is interferring, it will help us if you could post all the code, or most preferable, a live view of your website.

All the best,
Sammy12

tom.w
Feb 24th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Here are two live views.

with the additional plugin/css loaded and the shift happening:

without additional plugin/css loaded and no shift:

The shifts can also be seem prominently on this page:

and corresponding page with correct alignment:

Thanks!

tom.w
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I have noticed this does not just affect the H# tags, I also see some misalignment of random images throughout. Any thoughts?

Sammy12
Feb 25th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I assure you codingforums is a lot faster, your post probably got lost in the many questions.

you added a stylesheet called bp.css in http://dev.thepetcloud.com/features/

on line 859

table tr td,
table tr th {
vertical-align: middle;
}

I would suggest removing this. All the adjustments on the site are due to this. Maybe it was put there for a reason, but as for as I can see, you can just delete it.

tom.w
Feb 25th, 2012, 06:44 AM
PERFECT! Thanks!