PDA

View Full Version : Help! HTML code

ktgi
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:46 AM
I wonder if some can help. because I cant Explain the real name of this code.
So, I want to put another streaming server on every episode.. but I dont know how get this format?
http://i.imgur.com/b70zj.png
the redcircled is the one that Im talking about. I dont know what do you called that, but i named it as server tab, or a mirror tab , or a Link tab. So anyone can help me? I want that? Is there any code? thanks a lot. newbie here!:)

ktgi
Feb 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
I wonder if some can help. because I cant Explain the real name of this code.
So, I want to put another streaming server on every episode.. but I dont know how get this format?
http://i.imgur.com/b70zj.png
the redcircled is the one that Im talking about. I dont know what do you called that, but i named it as server tab, or a mirror tab , or a Link tab. So anyone can help me? I want that? Is there any code? thanks a lot. newbie here!:) no answer. pls help me pls

Riku
Feb 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
I don't understand what you need or want. If you can tell it abit clearer, maybe I can help you out.

-Riku

trav5567
Feb 23rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Soooo you want to have seperate serveers for every episode...?

ktgi
Feb 24th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Soooo you want to have seperate serveers for every episode...?

yeah that what i want, but I never no how to do it

ktgi
Feb 24th, 2012, 03:12 AM
I don't understand what you need or want. If you can tell it abit clearer, maybe I can help you out.

-Riku

sad to say I cant explain to much becuase I really dont know how call or name it

ktgi
Feb 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM
-up-pls help

SB65
Feb 28th, 2012, 02:00 PM
It's clear that nobody understands what you're trying to do.

Are you trying to create a new tab on your page? If so we'd need more than a screenshot to help - we'd need the full html and css, or, preferably, a link to a live page.

Or are you just asking about the css to create a link that looks like a tab? In the latter case, again a link to your page is necessary.

It's a waste of time repeatedly bumping your thread when you have not made it clear where you need help.

ktgi
Mar 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM
It's clear that nobody understands what you're trying to do.

Are you trying to create a new tab on your page? If so we'd need more than a screenshot to help - we'd need the full html and css, or, preferably, a link to a live page.

Or are you just asking about the css to create a link that looks like a tab? In the latter case, again a link to your page is necessary.

It's a waste of time repeatedly bumping your thread when you have not made it clear where you need help. Im trying to say that, just like on other streaming site? their embeded video have a tab for the other server ex. Tab1 server for cruchyroll Tab2 server for youtube, Tab3 server for 4shared. thats what i want...

SB65
Mar 1st, 2012, 08:05 PM
Still no clearer. Are you trying to create the page in html?
And if you are, what is it that you can't do?
Post the code you can't get to work and perhaps someone will help.

sainraja
Mar 2nd, 2012, 04:34 AM
If I understand him correctly, I think he wants to provide different servers or "mirrors" to share the episodes that he is trying to put up.

ktgi
Mar 2nd, 2012, 01:09 PM
If I understand him correctly, I think he wants to provide different servers or "mirrors" to share the episodes that he is trying to put up.

yeah that is what im trying to explain,, but I cant explain it clearly, Im not fluent in English that why I cant Explain more.

ktgi
Mar 11th, 2012, 11:15 AM
yeah that is what im trying to explain,, but I cant explain it clearly, Im not fluent in English that why I cant Explain more.

still, im hoping someone could understand and help me

ktgi
Mar 15th, 2012, 04:23 PM
:d :d