PDA

View Full Version : Hi Please Help !

Clicck
Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:30 PM
I had a friend who was doing modifications to my website but he messed it all up ! I need someone to look at the code and please help me impliment the changes ! I have to get this website up & running because I have to market it at a local event ! These are very small changes ! If someone can spare some time and help me I will appreciate it ! If that is not possible max. I can do is PayPal you $100 after the work is completed.

To make it secure and to make sure that you will receive the payment you can have info. to my CPanel and even change the password until you receive the $.

But PLEASE help ! I know nothing...totally nothing about web development/design whatsoever :(

teedoff
Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
I had a friend who was doing modifications to my website but he messed it all up ! I need someone to look at the code and please help me impliment the changes ! I have to get this website up & running because I have to market it at a local event ! These are very small changes ! If someone can spare some time and help me I will appreciate it ! If that is not possible max. I can do is PayPal you $100 after the work is completed.

To make it secure and to make sure that you will receive the payment you can have info. to my CPanel and even change the password until you receive the $.

But PLEASE help ! I know nothing...totally nothing about web development/design whatsoever :(

What code??? What site??? What's your issue? Whats messed up?? You should read the posting guidelines for this site? You dont give us anything.