View Full Version : Pretty sure this can be done with CSS. Not sure how to implement.

10-29-2011, 03:42 AM
I want to duplicate something like the image/rollover effect on the page below in CSS, which I am pretty sure is possible, but I am not sure how to implement something like that in code. I am assuming image map or something, but not sure.


10-29-2011, 09:31 AM
not sure about css but im sure a little javascript code will do the trick

10-29-2011, 05:05 PM
I need to do it in the least intrusive way possible. I think that particular example was done in Flash. Javascript would be okay, but pure CSS would be best.

10-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Map #2 on this page is pretty close to what I am looking to do. This was done with only CSS/HTML


10-30-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi all .. I SUbcribe to this post to wait for the master code that is willing to share his knowledge .. I think this is great for displaying images or other content with css