View Full Version : 3d effect for web

06-30-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm trying to find out what the effect is called that the fine people at elegantthemes used for their navigation bar.

Ive been noticing that this little effect is catching on but I dont know what its called, anyone have a good name for that effect so I can search for tutorials on how to do it myself?