PDA

View Full Version : JavaScript slide out (right) menu issue

TulsaJoe
01-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi all,

I'm having an issue with a slide out menu and would appreciate some assistance. I feel like its most likely an easy fix which has escaped me over the last couple of days. Basically, I'm using tabbed navigation panes in the center column of a 3-column CSS layout. I'm wanting to place a functional slide out menu in EACH tab. As of now, I have one working perfectly in the intial tab, but I'm unable to achieve the same functionality in the remaining tabs. I can get the content loaded, but it is completely expanded...losing the collapsing/slide out action(s).

I have added code for the content to be loaded into the 2nd tab, but have left the rest blank. I figure if the issue for tab 2 is resolved, I can apply it to the rest of the tabs. I am 99% sure the issue resides in the slide-out-menu-new.js file, but I can't seem to figure out where the functionality is being lost.

Please assist if you would like. It would be GREATLY appreciated...this is the last hurdle I have before adding real content to the site.

Please find the zip file containing all associated code/files by visiting the link below (a quick page posted for storage purposes only).

http://www.truckerslifeline.com/siteHelp

Thanks!

TulsaJoe
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
...nevermind, I'll take care of it another way. Thanks.