PDA

View Full Version : Tables in my site are not lining up

besttvoptions
Jan 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hi,
I have been working on a new resume site which I created from a template with lots of tables. I used the template in order to save some time; however, I donít think I saved any time since I ran into a problem and have not been able to line everything up. I am hoping that someone here may be able to help me figure it out. The site is www.erikjnelson.com (http://www.erikjnelson.com) and it is a resume site for me that I just started working on. Please let me know if anyone spots my mistake as I have been unable to find it and think I may need to start over from scratch.

Thanks,
Erik

Mooseman
Jan 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I do not see any errors. What browser are you using?

besttvoptions
Jan 12th, 2011, 10:18 PM
The problem appears with both FF and IE but it is not extremely noticeable. It can be seen on the right hand side of the page on the borders of the site. There should be a small garnet border surrounded by a thin white border on either side of it. Also, at the bottom of the page in between the left and center boxes/cells there is a blue line a couple pixels wide that I don't know how it got there or how to get rid of it. Thanks for looking.

besttvoptions
Jan 14th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks for looking guys. It turned out to be a problem with padding on a large picture which was throwing things out of wack. I then tried changing table sizes to fix the problem making things worse.