PDA

View Full Version : Need help moving my shopping cart and ups tracker to the other side of website

Gypz
Dec 31st, 2010, 07:58 PM
can anyone tell me how i can go about doing this? i've been looking and i cant figure it out

www.americanchromeeagle.com

teedoff
Jan 1st, 2011, 12:06 AM
can anyone tell me how i can go about doing this? i've been looking and i cant figure it out

www.americanchromeeagle.com

Are you saying you just want to "flip" the sidebar with the cart an all to the right side of your page?

Excavator
Jan 1st, 2011, 12:54 AM
Hello Gypz,
Those items you'd like to move are contained in #master-wrapper-side which is floated left of your content.

Your content is in .master-wrapper-center, also floated left.

To put anything to the right of your content you will need a third containing element that will create a 3 column layout for you.
You could also do it without the 3rd column, just by floating those elements right. You would need to place them in the correct order in your markup for that to work... it would probably give you problems.
A 3rd column is what's really needed here.

Look here for a very simple 3-column layout (http://nopeople.com/CSS%20tips/simple3column/index.html).

Gypz
Jan 4th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Hello Gypz,
Those items you'd like to move are contained in #master-wrapper-side which is floated left of your content.

Your content is in .master-wrapper-center, also floated left.

To put anything to the right of your content you will need a third containing element that will create a 3 column layout for you.
You could also do it without the 3rd column, just by floating those elements right. You would need to place them in the correct order in your markup for that to work... it would probably give you problems.
A 3rd column is what's really needed here.

Look here for a very simple 3-column layout (http://nopeople.com/CSS%20tips/simple3column/index.html).

my site contains a twocolumn.master and a threecolumn.master.
so what would i do to change it from the two column to three column?