PDA

View Full Version : Implementing a Merchant Account thru an HTML/ASP site.

vinamr
Sep 17th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hi Experts,

This is a multiple part question.

I have a web application for a non profit (HTML/ASP/SQL server) that is used by members to register for an event. On the form multiple family members can register for the event where the event fees is $50 / person. When a user enters all the information into the form and clicks SUBMIT I would like the app to do the below:

1) Would like the SUBMIT button to save the data to the database (which it does right now) and at the same time redirect the user to merchant HTTPS Site for online payment processing .- How do I do this??
2) Pass the invoice number to Merchant account.
3) Pass the total of family registration. For ex: there could be multiple registrations on the same form. (member with two children - 3 x $50 = $150). I would like to total these fields and pass it as one variable - How do I do this??
4) Lastly how can I get the Merchant site to open up within the frame work of my application and not as a separate page?

Below is the sample code from the merchant site for the redirect:

<form action="https://www.myvirtualmerchant.com/VirtualMerchant/process.do" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_merchant_id" value="my_virtualmerchant_ID">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_user_id" value="my_User_ID">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_pin" value="my_PIN">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_show_form" value="true">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_test_mode" value="false">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_invoice_number" value="???? PASS INVOICE">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_transaction_type" value="ccsale">
<input type="hidden" name="ssl_amount" value="???????? PASS TOTAL $$$">
<input type="submit" value="Click Here to Complete Your Order - USE FORM BUTTOM">
</form>

Sorry for the long email. I am able to do all this outside the form .. however I would like to use one form to accomplish everything. Thanks in advance for your help.

Vinamr