PDA

View Full Version : Resolved pagination div wont hold position when page is resized and wont align properly

Admin1234
Sep 16th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Hey Everyone!

So I'm trying to set a pagination contained within a div to be centered under a search field and above a table, but for some reason I can't get it to align properly, meaning in the center of the page and hold that position regardless of whether the page is resized. I've tried fixed position, relative, setting a margin and setting a width with an auto margin but in all those instances the div does not align properly ( I'm styling this within a CSS document). The width with auto margin holds it's position relative to the size of the page but does not align properly with the search field which seems to be more to the right and when you click to change page number the positioning changes and the div moves to the left. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Do I need to make fundamental changes to the original HTML file or is there a resolution possible within the styling sheet? Please Help!! :)

Thanks so much for your help.

abduraooft
Sep 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Do I need to make fundamental changes to the original HTML file or is there a resolution possible within the styling sheet? Please Help! Can we have a link to your page/demo-page?

Admin1234
Sep 17th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Can we have a link to your page/demo-page?

We actually resolved it pretty late last night. We ended up rearranging the layout a bit and that way the pagination was relatively centered compared to the search field. Thanks for you help tho!!! Appreciate it :thumbsup: