PDA

View Full Version : Need feedback on an idea here

grinderno1
Apr 24th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Hi people.

I am having this idea and i would like to get some feedback on what use to achive this.

What i want:

A form where a user can add:fname, lname, date, and a textfield.
i would also like to have the abillity to type in several names, dates and textfields.

and i would only want one submit or "save" option.

Like 10 or more-

it should then generate another webpage with that information.

I want this to be very simple so any advice i greatly accepted.

mvh Grinderno1

mbaker
Apr 24th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Grinderno1,

Before jumping into how to implement your idea, I suggest you create a clearer picture of what you want.

First who will your page be available to?

Will it be available on the Web to all?
Will it be password protected?
Will it be only available within a private network?

If it will be available to all on the Web, what do you want to do to protect yourself from comment spam?

How often will this page be used?

When it generates another webpage, what will that page be called, where will it be stored, and how will it be accessed?

If there are going to be many pages of information do you need to collect information that will help distinguish one page of data from another.

Whether there are going to be just a few pages, or many pages, are these new pages just going to have collections of these four items of information, or will they need extra information, such as:

Details of the person who entered the information, such as: Name, Email, Website
Information about the data entered, such as: A title, Why it was entered, Time it was entered

Michael