View Full Version : I need to know what something is called and what coding to use.

Apr 12th, 2010, 09:02 PM
I'm building a web page for my senior project and i need to know how to add a second or third Style sheet to my web page. Im pritty sure I'm using the wrong lingo so ill expane:

Im trying to make my web page beable to change (by a person on my page clicking a button) my whole style sheet in to something maybe a little more readable.

I am using freewbes or (webs.com) as a domain. I also wish to be refranced to something i can read and learn how to, please don't just give me the coding.
My web page has to be my own work and so far it has been...

Thank you all for your time.

Apr 12th, 2010, 10:45 PM
this kinda thing ? http://www.inetsolution.com/turnleft/post/CSS-Style-Switcher-A-quick-and-dirty-how-to.aspx