PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Error HELP!!

NaRko
Mar 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Fatal error: Call to undefined function shorten() in /home/midnight/public_html/tru/html.php on line 462

444://Coded By NaRko
446:if($brd != recruit){ $brd=""; }
447:
448:$msgboard = mysql_query("SELECT who,time,msg,id,board,adminpost FROM $tab[board] WHERE del='no' AND who>0 AND board='' ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1;");
449:while ($msg = @mysql_fetch_array($msgboard))
450:{
451:
452:$pimp2=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT pimp,crew,city,status,postpriv,rank,online FROM $tab[pimp] WHERE id='$msg[0]';"));
453:
454:$online=$time-$pimp[online];
455:
456:?>
457:
458: <?if($msg[5] == yes){?>
459: <small><font color="red">Administrator </font></small>
460: <?}else{?><a href="pimp.php?pid=<?=$pimp2[pimp]?>&tru=<?=$tru?>"><?=$pimp2[pimp]?></a><?}?> Say's:
461:<?if($pimp[status] == banned){?><font color="333333"><b>This Mafioso Has Been Removed From Posting.</b></font><br><br><?}elseif($pimp[4] == disabled){?><font color="333333"><b>This Mobster's Posting Privledges Have Been Disabled.</b></font><br><br><?}else{?><?if($msg[5] == yes){?><b><?}?><font color="white">
462: <?=shorten(stop($msg[msg]))?> <a href="board.php?tru=<?=$tru?>">Read More</a> ~ <?=date('M d, Y g:i a',$msg[time])?></font><br><br></i></font>

<?} }?><p>

</center>

The 456: 457: are the code lines numeber incase you wonder why i put them. 462: <?=shorten(stop($msg[msg]))?> <a href="board.php?tru=<?=$tru?>">Read More</a> ~ <?=date('M d, Y g:i a',$msg[time])?></font><br><br></i></font> <--- thats the line thats saying it has a fatal error. any way how to fix this??

abduraooft
Mar 13th, 2010, 01:48 PM
There's no library function named shorten, so your script must be missing the definition to that function.

PS: This is HTML &CSS and you issue is PHP related. Request a moderator to move your thread to the right forum ( and avoid cross posting)

NaRko
Mar 14th, 2010, 12:09 AM
ohh oka sorry about that. and thanks i got it fixed already, but yeah as u can tell this was my 1st post meaning im new here. so i didnt know where to post it it has mostly HTML though ..