PDA

View Full Version : HTML for iPhone

gundom
Jan 29th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I need help on an HTML. Before I go on, I came across this site because of frustration. I'm working on my own theme right now and I may plan on releasing it. Someone who is supposed to be a very good coder for time, date, and weather was supposed to help me, however, after numerous attempts on emails and PM's, the person never responded. So I figured I'd Google to get some info so I can code or decode. I was going to use an html for the time and date and use a separate folder for the weather widgets, but as I was going through the html for the time and date, I noticed that they aren't separable. I can change the location and make the size bigger on the time, but the date, formatted as day/month/date, is something I need to separate so I can change the size on either the day, month, or date, and be able to separate it and place it elsewhere. Can someone help me on this?

Currently it looks like this...

Time
day/month/date

I want them separated in the same html so the time can be moved anywhere I wish, but I want to be able to reposition and resize the day, month, and year individually so I can make it look like this...

day
date
month

or

day
date/month

Should I post the file? Please note that I'm not a coder, but I know how to change the position and resize the widgets.

Excavator
Jan 29th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Hello gundom,
It's hard to say if we can help with coding an iPhone app... or is this just a website geared toward the mobile screens?
Either way, we'll need to see the code to see what needs to be or can be done.
The best way, always, is a link to the test server. You can also post the code here in the forum, please use the code tags, [code][/code] - available with the # button in the post edit window.
This will wrap your code in a scroll box which greatly helps the readability of your post.