PDA

View Full Version : javascript causing height of articles to overflow?

gingabox
Jan 22nd, 2010, 07:14 AM
I was told by Kunena developers that the issue is that when I insert an image or a video in my forum, it is loading after javascript loads setting the height to "static". Unfortunately they didn't know a fix, so I came here ;)

I guess the script is causing the forum articles to overflow the height by exactly the same number of pixels as the image/video. When the page is reloaded, the issue is corrected, but its really annoying for visitors who don't know to reload the page.

Not to sound like a big dummy or anything, but I have gone through every file in my template and have found absolutely no "static" scripts, so any help in tracking it down would be greatly appreciated as I am not a javascript guru. I have tried preloading the images, but it had no effect. An example of the overflow issue can be found here https://christian-knowledge.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=127&func=view&catid=22&id=25#25

At the moment I have changed the overflow value on that particular section to "auto" to get around it for the time being, but its definitively not a good fix.

Thank you for your time and I really appreciate any assistance or advice on how to fix this :o