PDA

View Full Version : Coding Project Real Estate Listing

jus10mh
12-29-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm looking to incorporate a real estate listing section into my website very similar to what was done on this link.

http://www.stoprentingstl.com/homes_available.aspx

I'd like to make it so that anyone could easily update and post new properties. I have seen a few things on assorted websites that offer an "boxed" solution, but I'm unsure if that would work for me.

I would appreciate if someone could give me an idea of how much time this would take and an estimate of cost? Thanks!

Fumigator
12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
I did one of these for my bro-in-law but the reality is you want to just tap into your local MLS database to list the properties. As I'm sure you're aware there are a gazillion details on a real estate listing and having to manually maintain that kind of database yourself will be a nightmare. Even worse will be opening update of the database up to anyone.

But if you're really ready to go down that road I may be able to help you.

mgmidget
12-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Can you please PM me with more details as to what features it is that you're looking to implement?

Cheers

Daybreak0
12-31-2009, 12:11 AM
I can offer you a box solution, with demo for 30 days if interested, with a simple listing already included.
It also has -
CMS - Content Management System
CRM - Client Relationship Management
Email Marketing
Shopping Cart
and more

Just to add that this is a compete hosting solution with the above included, which may not be what you are looking to do. Anyway demo is free if interested.

expert
12-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I can do it. Please provide me more information.

REgards