View Full Version : Coding Project Real Estate Listing

12-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm looking to incorporate a real estate listing section into my website very similar to what was done on this link.

I'd like to make it so that anyone could easily update and post new properties. I have seen a few things on assorted websites that offer an "boxed" solution, but I'm unsure if that would work for me.

I would appreciate if someone could give me an idea of how much time this would take and an estimate of cost? Thanks!

12-29-2009, 06:03 PM
I did one of these for my bro-in-law but the reality is you want to just tap into your local MLS database to list the properties. As I'm sure you're aware there are a gazillion details on a real estate listing and having to manually maintain that kind of database yourself will be a nightmare. Even worse will be opening update of the database up to anyone.

But if you're really ready to go down that road I may be able to help you.

12-30-2009, 01:25 AM
Can you please PM me with more details as to what features it is that you're looking to implement?

12-30-2009, 11:11 PM
I can offer you a box solution, with demo for 30 days if interested, with a simple listing already included.
It also has -
CMS - Content Management System
CRM - Client Relationship Management
Email Marketing
Shopping Cart
and more

Just to add that this is a compete hosting solution with the above included, which may not be what you are looking to do. Anyway demo is free if interested.

12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
I can do it. Please provide me more information.