PDA

View Full Version : Padding-like distance between flash-elements

deafdigit
Sep 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
Hi guys,

I've had such awesome response on this site that I think I'll try my luck here again - seems I've come up against another problem.

I have two flash elements and I need to place them neck-a-neck right smack next to each other - no spacing between them. Somehow I just can't seem to do that, and I pretty much tried everything, but I refuse to believe it's not possible.

I've tried simply placing them next to each other in the html-code - that put them next to each other with about 3-4 px spacing between them. Then I put them in <div>s - same spacing. Then I put them in a table, making the cellpadding and cellspacing = 0. Close, but no cigar - still those 3-4 px spacing between them.

I have some idea that the answer might be in CSS, but I don't want to use the position:absolute; and place them like that. It just seems... wrong somehow. Like that's not the right way to do it...

Do some of you awesome guys in this awesome website have any (hopefully) awesome ideas as of how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
//deaf_digit

abduraooft
Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
Do some of you awesome guys in this awesome website have any (hopefully) awesome ideas as of how to do this? May be, but can we have link to your awesome site?

deafdigit
Sep 22nd, 2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah of course:
http://www.hornskovvindberg.dk/hoviweb/greystyle/

See right under the "HornskovVindberg Web" there is a grey line which is really the background showing.

deafdigit
Oct 1st, 2009, 12:50 AM
Nobody got any ideas?