PDA

View Full Version : x3 Column Minor Spacing Issue

straderade
Jul 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I know this can't be anything HUGE but I'm having a really tough time figuring out why the video widget and the quote widget are both about 2px below the far left 'recent post' widget in the middle sidebar.

I want all three columns to be even, any idea?

http://www.pinnaclenissansucks.com

jcdevelopment
Jul 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM
it looks to me that it isn't a css problem. Looks more like a graphical problem. Maybe you saved the image too large or not large enough.

Try going back and sizing the images all the same and then keep each div the same height.

straderade
Jul 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM
it looks to me that it isn't a css problem. Looks more like a graphical problem. Maybe you saved the image too large or not large enough.

Try going back and sizing the images all the same and then keep each div the same height.

Thanks for the reply however, I did resize all the images to be the same height and made them the same height in the CSS but I'm still seeing the same amount of spacing with the far right two columns .middle-sidebar & .right-sidebar

...any other ideas?

jcdevelopment
Jul 14th, 2009, 07:59 PM
I suppose just add

margin-top: 3px;

or

margin: 3px 0 0 0;

to the div named "left-sidebar"

It worked for me when i did it. I can't seem to find the reason aside from graphics.

straderade
Jul 14th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I suppose just add

margin-top: 3px;

or

margin: 3px 0 0 0;

to the div named "left-sidebar"

It worked for me when i did it. I can't seem to find the reason aside from graphics.

You were right, the images were messed up - thanks much!