View Full Version : Help Identifying Please.

07-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello everyone, I'm developing the website for my university's student radio station over the summer and I've gotten stuck.

One thing they've asked for is what most radio stations have on their homepage, I'm not entirely sure what it's called or what it's coded in which is making it difficult to track down for a tutorial.

They're used on:

It's the 'headlines' box so to speak, with the 3 images to accompany them.

If anyone knows what they're called and what language they're coded in I'd be over the moon.

Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong section.

Thank you :)

07-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Do you mean the photos that scroll (mouseovers),
or do you mean RSS feeds? Not sure, because both
sites look different and not sure what "3 images" means.

07-11-2009, 08:01 PM

There we go, that should clear that up :)

07-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Student Radio is easier to pick-out.
They use JQuery (Javascripting) with CSS to do the mouseover and sliding.

There are too many JQuery methods and examples to find the exact one, but
you can always view their own HTML/CSS/Javascripting to duplicate it.

Use Google to find more info about "jquery sliding photos".

07-16-2009, 07:37 AM
what is your problem exactly...
what do u expect from us?
how can i help for your website (http://www.plaveb.com)