PDA

View Full Version : Separation of a group of record

Aaron
07-09-2002, 07:39 AM
I've already known how to separate words and pictures in a table... yet, when we are listing a sum of record, how can we separate them into two columns?:rolleyes:

WA
07-09-2002, 09:23 AM
Can you elaborate what you mean by "record"? In HTML to seperate content, you almost always use a table (ie: a two columned table).

QuackHead
07-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Aaron
I've already known how to separate words and pictures in a table... yet, when we are listing a sum of record, how can we separate them into two columns?:rolleyes:
record... hmm, sounds like Database stuff to me. :confused:

As WA said, you need to elaborate on what you want... then we'll be able to help ya.

~Quack

Aaron
07-10-2002, 08:20 AM
well.... just like some of the job hunter companies, they will receive the softcopy CV from the end-users. Yet, in order to view those softcopy CV, those companies will use one page in order to list the files out.. yet, as there are a lot of files, those companies may like to separate the CV files into two columns in order to scroll less...:rolleyes: :(

QuackHead
07-10-2002, 07:19 PM
Sorry, your last post confused me even more, you still haven't explained exactly what it is you're trying to do.

Please help us help you ;)

BTW, avoid using a short form ("CV") or at least use the full definition once and then use the short form... thanks

(what the heck is a "CV?")

~Quack

ronaldb66
07-11-2002, 08:12 AM
(what the heck is a "CV?")

Curriculum Vitae, a document stating your qualifications and previous employment (resumé?).

Aaron,

can you give us an example (like, a site) of what you want to accomplish?