PDA

View Full Version : Needing a little help with HTML Coding

nighttraindb
Mar 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Hello everyone, I currently use Google Checkout and after over a year have decided that I prefer PayPal.. At any rate I have a form done up in html for google Checkout that I would now like to have converted so that it works with PayPal...

Below are the questions in my current form that I need answered when an individual pays for our services...

Full Name and Inmate Number

Full Prison or Jail Name

Street Address of Prison or Jail

City of Prison State of Prison Zip Code

Please let us know how you heard of us?

The problem is I use Frontpage, so I do not do my own html coding. However I can generally make since out of most... Unfortunately, I am just not having luck here... Everything I have tried does not pass on the information. When I goto submit it does not show all the above info...

If anyone can help please do not hesitate to contact me.

twodayslate
Mar 15th, 2009, 09:38 PM
http://freelanceswitch.com/money/making-a-paypal-form-tutorial/

nighttraindb
Mar 15th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Hello Twodayslate, thanks for replying. I had went to that site prior to posting on any forums... and even implimented the html "extended variables" as I understood them. It just did not work for me.

Frankly, I have no idea what I was doing wrong. However after 12-15hrs of continued failure I opted to post my delimna on a forum...

Example, I would change the cmd variables paypal asks us to change for the "extended variables". Then I would add a line like below however
changing it to address1

Item Details:<br /><input name="item_name" type="text" id="item_name" size="45">

Item Details:<br /><input name="address1" type="text" id="address1" size="45">

Thanks Again

nighttriandb

twodayslate
Mar 15th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Please use the code tags