PDA

View Full Version : Problem with contact form

talistar
Jan 19th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Hi, I'm new to HTML. I have a contact form on my website: http://my-hebrew-tattoo.com/contact-us/ and suddenly the forms stopped coming in, but one did. So I didn't think there was a problem. Then I found out I couldn't submit a form, and I went to an older version of the HTML page (I didn't change anything) and suddenly it could send the form.

Can anyone help me and explain why this is happening?

Common
Jan 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
What exactly do you mean it couldn't send it, did you get an error? Did the next page just not come up or what?

I just checked it in firefox and it worked fine, and I viewed the source and your coding for the form seems fine too, so I don't see why it's not working.

abduraooft
Jan 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Can anyone help me and explain why this is happening? Sorry, your question is not clear. I see your form and I'm able to submit it, which says

Your form has been sent.

talistar
Jan 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Yes, now it submitted the forms that I checked also, but something was wrong with it before and I didn't change anything, the HTML keeps getting messed up whenever I just open this page in edit mode and type 2 words... Now it seems to work but I don't know how to make sure it doesn't stop working without me knowing about it.

Common
Jan 19th, 2009, 11:23 PM
When you say "Edit Mode" I presume this means you're using a site builder or something?

If so, then any problem you're having like is a bug in their system rather than anything you're doing wrong... I would take it up with them.