PDA

View Full Version : We need a Web Designer

ZekeLL
08-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi, we are an online marketing company in Colorado and we are looking for a web designer to join our team. We are a group of 9 entrepreneurs and we are starting new ventures all the time.

We are about to launch an adventure travel company that will offer extreme travel packages to South America. We need a web designer who's willing to work in exchange for 5% of equity in the company.

You don't need to work from our offices. You can just work from your place. You do need to understand that you won't be getting a salary but a percentage of the profits, which in my opinion is way more exciting (and profitable) but might freak some people out.

You would need to put about 10 hours a week into this project, but if you can spend more than that, we will move faster and get more money coming in.

Our profit projection is $40,000/month and we should achieve that in 6-9 months. That's conservative, as projections should always be.

You'd need to follow the HTML and CSS standards (no table layouts, no frames, etc.) This is a website we really like, so you have an idea of what style we are looking for: http://www.latitudetours.com/pages/la-about-tours

If you are interested, please PM me with a link to your portfolio. I'd be happy to answer all your questions.

Zeke

SSJ
08-21-2008, 01:27 PM
How can we trust that you will make profit $40,000/month ??

binaryWeapon
08-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Yeah, $40k a month at 10 hours a week sounds a tad outrageous. It's either the best deal ever or just another scam. May I ask what company you are? If 5% of your monthly profit is $40k, your total profit would be $800,000 a month ($9,600,000 a year). With a company name and such we can easily verify that it exists.

Disregard this, I was wrong :/

oracleguy
08-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Yeah, $40k a month at 10 hours a week sounds a tad outrageous. It's either the best deal ever or just another scam. May I ask what company you are? If 5% of your monthly profit is $40k, your total profit would be $800,000 a month ($9,600,000 a year). With a company name and such we can easily verify that it exists.

I think you might have misread that, it is 5% of 40k.

binaryWeapon
08-22-2008, 01:36 AM
Oops! Sorry, I did misread it. My bad.

the moose
08-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi there

I am interested.

Can you please provide more details by PM of who you are currently and more details about what you would like the website to do?

Cheers

The Moose

webdesign18
08-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi there,

I am a professional designer working from last 6 yrs.
Able to design W3C Valid, IE6, IE7, Fire fox, Opera, Safari Compatibles Tableless Design
Also good web2.0 design.

pm me i will give you my portfolio links

Regards
dhaval

masterofollies
09-30-2008, 02:50 AM
I can code HTML, CSS, PHP and MYSQL

crj900
05-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Check out Nova Leap Media. They are a Virginia Beach Web Design company. http://nova-leap.com They specialize in Flash, 3d Modeling, Web Development, motion graphics, all in Virginia Beach Virginia.

diwesh
08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi, we are an online marketing company in Colorado and we are looking for a web designer to join our team. We are a group of 9 entrepreneurs and we are starting new ventures all the time.

We are about to launch an adventure travel company that will offer extreme travel packages to South America. We need a web designer who's willing to work in exchange for 5% of equity in the company.

You don't need to work from our offices. You can just work from your place. You do need to understand that you won't be getting a salary but a percentage of the profits, which in my opinion is way more exciting (and profitable) but might freak some people out.

You would need to put about 10 hours a week into this project, but if you can spend more than that, we will move faster and get more money coming in.

Our profit projection is $40,000/month and we should achieve that in 6-9 months. That's conservative, as projections should always be.

You'd need to follow the HTML and CSS standards (no table layouts, no frames, etc.) This is a website we really like, so you have an idea of what style we are looking for: http://www.latitudetours.com/pages/la-about-tours

If you are interested, please PM me with a link to your portfolio. I'd be happy to answer all your questions.

Zeke
Dear Sir,
We are straight mind solutions. We have good experience for developed travel and other categories websites. We have crative concepts which will help you to gain more profit..You can visit our website www.straightmindsol.com