View Full Version : PLease help - gradiate text

02-03-2003, 12:26 AM
How do I make text fade in colors, or the high-tech term, have a gradient? Do you have to rasterize it or something? Thanks for your help in advance :confused:

02-03-2003, 01:38 AM
It would depend on what program your using...

02-03-2003, 01:52 AM
oops, sorry about that, photoshop 6.0

02-03-2003, 06:50 PM
You could use just plain layer styles and do a gradient overlay (right click on the text layer, select Blending Options, select Gradient and then pick your colors and options). You could also do an adjustment layer that uses a gradient, or a simple grouped layer that has a gradient on it, but the layer styles would be your easiest bet.

02-04-2003, 12:28 AM
thank u very much.... [picture attached]