PDA

View Full Version : Drop down menu w/ rounded corners, aligned right and multiple colors?

hawkdbq6
Mar 9th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a drop down menu using image buttons at the top of a page (horizontal). I need the drop down menu to have rounded corners and have the menu aligned to the right side of the buttons (most of the code I've found so far has all of these menus aligned on the left side of the buttons).

On the second-level pages, I need to also have the different colored buttons (we're using 5 different color buttons) use different colored drop down menus (for example, we need to use a blue drop down menu for the blue button, green drop down menu for the green menu, etc...) all on the same page.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

jlhaslip
Mar 9th, 2008, 09:06 AM
What do you have for code so far?

We help coders with problems her. We don't write code for them. (well, rarely)

Dan Schulz
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Better yet, show me what you want the menu to look like and I'll in turn show you how to write it (as well as give you the code and images needed to make it work) so you'll not only have a working menu, but will know how to make them yourself in the future.

(And for the record, I don't mind coding stuff for other people, as long as they include tutorials that explain how it's done - in other words, when I do stuff like this, I do so for the purpose of showing those who may find the thread later how to do it so they too can learn.)