PDA

View Full Version : i have a problem

Bluemonkey
07-02-2002, 10:25 AM
might not be the best place to ask this but well hey.
my internet explorer has stop showing some images even tho i know they are there its not showing them as if they ar broken links and are not there. it does not show them on my hard disk ether. and becuse i cant see my images it makes my web development quit hard. if anyone has come across this and nos how to sort it i would be very greatfull if you helped me.

thanks

joh6nn
07-02-2002, 12:50 PM
do the images continue to work in other browsers?

boxer_1
07-02-2002, 01:25 PM
In addition to the question Joh6nn asked, how long have you had this problem? Check internet options -> Advanced tab -> Multimedia and see if show pictues is checked. Also, look for similar options under the advanced tab to see if something is checked / unchecked that looks like it might be the cause of your problem ;).

Bluemonkey
07-02-2002, 02:53 PM
i installed coldfusion yesterday and ie6 stoped showing images this morining. but they worked in other browers such as netscape and opera. i uninstalled ms pws and coldfusion today and now it works.

whackaxe
07-02-2002, 03:11 PM
i have the same problem with PNG'd execpt i cant fiw it. for sites wher i need the pngs to show i just use moz :p. a real pain in the ***

premshree
07-02-2002, 04:27 PM
How can Coldfusion or PWS cause images to stop loading?
Any explanation?

Bluemonkey
07-02-2002, 04:31 PM
i have no idea but when i unistalled them it started working again

Spookster
07-02-2002, 04:56 PM
Do you mean that the images stopped showing just in the pages that you were running through those webservers or also when you were just surfing the web?

Bluemonkey
07-02-2002, 05:01 PM
well i went to yahoo and the first page was fine then i went to the email section and most of the images wenrt showing, and view projects i have done on my pc didnt show the images.
but did in other browers