PDA

View Full Version : fixing dynamic content into a defined layout

nitinsingh
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Hi I am using tiles.Problem is I get some dynamic content that need to be embedded into my html.

<!--.s1{background-color:#ffffff;}.s2{background-color:#ffffff;vertical-align:middle;text-align:center;}.ap{position: absolute;}.dt{table-layout: fixed;}.nwt{white-space:nowrap;}.npd{padding:0px;}.dib{display:inline-block;}.vai{vertical-align:inherit;}--></style><style media="print"><!--.ovh{overflow:visible;}.bc{}--></style><style media="screen"><!--.ovh{overflow:hidden;}.bc{border-collapse:collapse;}--></style></head><body><div style="position: absolute;left:0px;top:0px;width:3780px;height:944px;"><div class="s2 ovh" style="position: absolute;left:0px;top:0px;width:3780px;height:3px;"> </div><div class="s1 ovh" style="position: absolute;left:0px;top:3px;width:3780px;height:918px;"> </div><div class="s2 ovh" style="position: absolute;left:0px;top:921px;width:3780px;height:23px;"> </div></div></body></html>

The width I get is so big that that horizonta scroll comes.Is there anyway I can force this content to come within a section of my screen.

brett7481
Nov 16th, 2006, 05:07 PM
might not be much help, since I really don't know what you're talking about... but it striked me odd that you have a width of 3780px defined several times in your css. Try reducing that number down to 800px, and see what you get.