Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    New to the CF scene
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    problem creating XMLHttpRequest Objet

    Hello guy's i'm ajax newbie and i've started oe week ago.I using a book PHP and AJAX.I have Mozilla FireFox 1.0.7 and Internet Explorer 6,and using xampp with dreamweaver 8.the first application i tried with the book is working.i've attached it as ajaxprobelm.txt. but the second one is not and the error the alert method is showing is like there is not XMLHttpRequest for Firefox and no ActiveXObject for IE.the second is attached as ajaxfault.txt.please if somebody can show me what is wrong i't will be very great.thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts