We are a Tucson-based award-winning business development team who recently launched their subscription-based online program aimed at helping college students improve their learning skills and cope with test-taking anxiety. We are looking for a part time ASP.Net coder who will primarily help out with maintenance and emergency issues as they arise. Nice addition to your existing part/full time job!
* Maintaining and fixing any arising issues or bugs
* Occasional coding tasks (optimizations / new features / implementing HTML+CSS from mockups etc.)
* Assisting in current marketing / SEO / Social Media efforts
* Long term and expansion potential as the website grows and new products are launched!
* Good understanding of ASP.Net 3.5 (VB.Net preferred) and MSSQL
* Ability to manage externally hosted server and databases (Rackspace)
* Responsive and able to assist promptly when issues/bugs arise
* Eligible to work in the US
Preference to applicants with:
* E-Commerce, SEO and Marketing experience a plus
* Knowledge of PHP and WordPress a plus (for our Blog)
Flexible hours, pay depending on experience. Local to Tucson, AZ or Los Angeles, CA preferred but remote work a definitive possibility. Please send your CV and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to hear from you guys soon!