Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
11-08-2011, 07:11 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Web Programmer to work in St. George, Utah
Hi People, We are looking for a Web Programmer
with the following requirements:
• Experience in with CakePHP, Ruby, and Ruby on Rails is a plus.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with web development in a LAMP stack environment.
• Experience or familiarity with developing, designing and/or maintaining user interfaces.
• Experience working in production development environmentevelopment – Staging/testing – Production.
• Experience developing in an “MVC” environment is helpful
• Agile / SCRUM experience helpful.
• Attention to detail, thorough testing abilities are a must.
• ContactPoint’s work environment is fun! At the same time, we are achievers. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate this dichotomy and thrive.
• Must be comfortable working in a technology-based company that deals with cutting-edge systems with an ability to learn new technologies and teach them to others as necessary.
Benefits options include health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401K.
11-09-2011, 03:42 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- OVER the TONE
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Can this be done remotely? Should you be interested in outsourcing this work for an affordable cost?
Please let me know your thoughts about this.