Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Kiva hiring Drupal Specialist
12-22-2010, 07:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- San Francisco
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kiva hiring Drupal Specialist
If you consider yourself adept at writing in Drupal, and Kiva is your idea of a NPO that makes a difference, here's your big chance to join KIVA.ORG!
Software Engineer - Drupal Specialist
Company: Kiva - http://www.kiva.org...
Location: 3180 18th St #201, San Francisco, CA 94110
Called the "hottest non-profit on the planet" by FORTUNE magazine and a Top 50 Website by TIME, Kiva (www.kiva.org) is the world's first person-to-person lending marketplace for the poor. In just 4 years, Kiva has raised $100+ million for 300,000+ entrepreneurs in 50+ countries. Kiva combines the culture and approach of an internet start-up with an intense focus on alleviating global poverty. Kiva is poised to take its initial success to a whole new level - targeting $1 billion in loans by 2015 and expansion into new areas (e.g. student loans, climate change, etc). Headquartered in San Francisco, Kiva's team has 50 employees and 500+ volunteers.
You'll assume ownership of our Drupal7 CMS, help us build up from the basics, evangelize the further use of Drupal at Kiva, and take ownership of further iterative development of our Drupal5 review and translation application. Kiva currently operates two Drupal-based applications, one for managing our >250K entrepreneur profiles (Drupal5) and a soon-to-be deployed Drupal7 CMS to handle some of our ever-changing "static" content.
The Right Person:
* Has been the architect or lead software engineer for a sophisticated Drupal-based site (i.e. not just a blog).
* Has experience with Drupal5 and Drupal6, and is eager to learn Drupal7.
* Values collaboration with your teammates; you share what you know with them, and appreciate that their feedback makes your code better, too.
* Has scaled Drupal to multiple web nodes.
* Has experience with an Agile software development process - preferably Scrum.
Things to Know:
* Full time, regular position (i.e. not a contract).
* This is a new position.
* Reports to Software Engineering Manager.
* Compensation includes salary, annual bonus (up to 15%), benefits.
All applicants receive a response! Apply at http://captainrecruiter.com/jobs/52/applications/new
01-31-2011, 03:31 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
I tried looking at the link, where will I apply there.. My portfolio is in my signature.