Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
08-14-2010, 06:56 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Visible light spectrum
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
PHP programmer & system admin (full or part time)
Are you looking for work that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work? Are you located in a developing country?
If so, listen carefully...
Our growing company has a fantastic work opportunity available for a PHP programmer that can meet certain criteria.
This work isn't for everyone. We're looking for a unique person that would enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while doing their duties - A talented, hard working team player who can do this job from home if they have a high-speed Internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY!
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you, knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
Too many companies just want to hire people for low pay and get all the work they can out of them.
Not us! We know the success of our company is based on nurturing and rewarding those that deserve it.
Some of the criteria:
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Follows direction, asks questions when need be and is creative and self-sufficient at the same time
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained in other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time initially.
- Advanced procedural and object-oriented PHP programming
- System administration experience (Linux & Windows servers)
- Ajax experience
- SEO skills
- Some Perl programming skills (optional)
If you're interested in this unique opportunity send me a message and use a Subject Line of "I am the one!"
Please also include as many examples of your programming/other work that you can.
IMPORTANT: Only an individual can apply not companies.
08-14-2010, 09:25 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- St George, UT
- Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
I don't get the "Are you located in a developing country?" part...
08-15-2010, 07:33 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Which country are you located in ? Looks like you are looking for full time people working for your company.