Ice Water Media is a growing marketing firm with over 7 years in business. Our focus is on technology and websites developed for lead generation. We currently own 50 active website properties and several software systems that we have built from the ground up.
Because of our growth, we need another web application developer to join our team. The position will work directly under our CTO, who has over 17 years of development experience. Responsibilities include development of new features, fixing bugs in existing software, refactoring the existing code base to improve clarity and purpose, and testing software changes thoroughly while following the development standards and methodology of the company. You should have experience writing software that is easily maintainable by other developers and scalable by the systems administration team. All of our employees are expected to continually improve their skills through reading, training and experimentation.
Education required to be considered
• Minimum degree attained: BS in Computer Science
• Proffered Focus: Object Oriented Development, Math
Work experience required to be considered
• Years w/relevant experience: 3 to 5 Years
• Relevant experience defined: Web Development, Online Software & Services
• Linux Environment
• Familiarity with Design Patterns, Refactoring and Agile Development
• Relaxed Dress Code
• Full Health Insurance and Dental
• 401k Plan
• Direct Interaction with Upper Management
• Paid Weekly Lunches and Company Events
Please email past examples of employment and/or examples of software that you have developed to email email@example.com
Ice Water Media is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be US Citizens or Legal Residents to apply.
* Location: Austin - Mopac & Spicewood
* Compensation: $45k to $65k to Start Plus Full Health+Dental and 401k
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.