Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: PHP programmer
10-27-2008, 05:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Twin Cities
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PHP Developer - Web/Interactive/Social Media
NO OFF-SHORE! NO TELECOMMUTERS! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
Sierra Bravo is your opportunity to take web development to the next level. With more than 40 of the best web/interactive developers in the Midwest, we boast a highly collaborative atmosphere with a focus on learning. We are looking for highly skilled developers who will strive in a fast-paced environment with a heavy emphasis on quality.
We build custom software. Our large staff of extremely talented developers cranks out thousands of lines of code a week. Some of the most recent work we have done includes a pretty awesome variety, some of which are listed below. If you are a sponger ready to learn, here are some of the things you might work on or have exposure to:
- Social media integration: Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, etc.
- Online mapping applications with Google and Yahoo! Maps.
- Rich Internet applications with Flash/Flex.
- Web-based extranet/intranet applications.
- Custom social networks.
- Content management application integration.
- iphone applications.
- Windows Mobile applications
- Yahoo! widgets.
- Web services
Thirsty, hungry, or just need a caffeine boost? We’ve got you covered. Sierra Bravo stocks the break room with a large variety of sodas, bottled water, tea, coffee, etc. We also have a breakfast bar featuring a cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, and waffles. Other snacks include pretzels, ramen noodles, popcorn, etc.
Sierra Bravo joined America’s fastest-growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 by creating a culture for ambitious web developers to fast track their careers by building world-class websites, powered by nerds. Join us.
Please email your resume and examples if you have them. We would like our developers to all work onsite, so we are not considering any telecommuters, agencies, or contractors at this time.
- 1+ years of PHP 5.x development experience.
- 1+ years MySQL experience
- Functional understanding of working with XML
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Basic understanding of design patterns including MVC
- Strong communication skills
Would be awesome:
- Any other programming languages including ActionScript, C#, Java, Python, and Ruby