Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Game Programmer needed
04-21-2011, 07:56 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Java Game Programmer needed
I invented a board game last year and we are trying to port it over to a computer game written in Java or C++. Not sure what the going rate for a project like this would cost. Just to give you an idea of things needed:
* Square game board, and turn based with 4 players.
* Dice roll method to determine movements on the board
* if then statements to resolve what happens when the user lands on the space
* There is a part of the game where the players compete to find items on the board, something similiar to Pictureka
The game theme is Geocaching, but has things like monopoly and sorry movements in the game.
If your interested in finding out more, send me a PM or email email@example.com