Hi all --
Just looking to get a quote on the following small jobs.
1) I'd like a poll created with the following:
- 80+ options,
- The ability to have multiple categories of polls with 80 different options for each (so, the user would go to the site, see the poll, and have the option to select which category and then all 80 options within that particular category show up)
- The poll results must reorder in realtime. Thus, if one persons vote makes X pass A, X must pass A automatically on the users screen, without refreshing. If its possible to make some cool animation with it, that'd be great.
- Votes must be anonymous.
- If possible, I want the option to enable ANONYMOUS COMMENTS under each item in the category. So, for example, option A would have the little [#] in the corner of the option which would allow it to be expanded and comments to be added/viewed.
2) Minor graphic design. I'm creating a site that spoofs the layout and name of another site (that serves legitimate purposes), so I'd like to spoof the logo as well. Really, this might simply entail adding one of those red/teacher-added letters in front of part of the logo. For example, think of a website called "Log" and I want to spoof it with something called "Blog" by adding a "^B" in front of Log.
3) Site layout. Again, I want it to mirror the layout of the site I'm "spoofing." This shouldn't be too difficult since the layout is already there, I just don't know how to copy the layout and also add my own stuff to it (like the poll).
Really, the poll is the most important.