Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
11-29-2008, 06:58 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Short, simple data-mining code needed
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I am looking for a script/code that runs in vista and continually checks a web server/url for a specific link on the web page (the page updates periodically). Once it gets the link, it cuts a portion of the link out and places it into a new link and opens the new link in a browser window.
2) Payment Amount: $30
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal $15 at the start, $15 upon completion
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
I have a perl script that currently does this, but it uses egrep and that does not work with vista. I am willing to provide the perl code as a shell for the project, but I prefer the project be done in a different language.
Main communication for project will be done via Google Chat. mattslyk _at_ gmail.com.
12-06-2008, 12:24 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Web Designer
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Compile egrep source code in vista , your problem is solved.