Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Easy task for good programmer
03-12-2008, 01:36 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Easy task for good programmer
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): check this site : http://hotel-paris.fastbooking.fr/?d...0¤cy=EUR
I would like to have the same map research system. I've got the map already just need to link it to the search.
2) Payment Amount: Give me your quote (many other little tasks could follow if reliable and fast working)
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
03-12-2008, 03:25 AM #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Utah, USA, Northwestern hemisphere, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Alpha Quadrant
- Thanked 637 Times in 625 Posts
Which part on fast-booking.com did you want to copy? The interactive map of Paris that is written entirely in Flash? So, when you say you have the map already, does that mean you've created the Flash object, and you just need a programmer to take the data from the Flash object and produce search results? Speaking of search results, is this a database you own or created?
You need to give a much better idea of what's involved here. I'm guessing this would be in the range of $500 to $1000 but that's based on almost pure conjecture given the dearth of information you've provided.