Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
09-26-2008, 06:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
$30 via Paypal - Need assistance with div caching issue...
1) Project Details: I'm using the hello world extjs modal window (with two tabs) to display two photo slideshow demos. Each demo has a loading div that ensures the photos are loaded before displaying them. If you simply let one of the tabs load, it works fine. If you click back and forth between the two tabs, however (while they're still loading), something goes wrong and the photos and a couple other divs (that are supposed to be hidden) begin to display prematurely.
You'll have to clear your cache, launch the window and begin clicking back and forth. To see how they're "supposed" to load, launch the window and just wait for one to load. By the way, the images are supposed to scale down in the script.
Here's a video that shows the issue...
2) Payment Amount: $30
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal (Can I pay half before and the remainder after?
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): Please email or IM to get a link to the page to look (dstewart21 yahoo)
Last edited by Errica; 09-27-2008 at 04:33 PM.
09-27-2008, 07:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Cebu City, Philippines
- Thanked 372 Times in 365 Posts