ARGH! I have attempted to post this twice and it must have timed out both times, because my details have been blown away both times. So this is going to be a short description, just to get the silly thing posted.
1) Project Details: Using the Amazon Web Services system, use PHP to parse the XML that results from an item inquiry made with one or more ISBNs through a web form. There are two parts. 1) When a series of 10 or 13 digit ISBNs are entered in a web form, utilize the results to populate a pre-existing mySQL database (details and access will be provided). 2) When the database is queried through the web, send out another request to the AWS system to get certain data about a book and display it within the resulting web page. The XML that Amazon returns looks like this: http://ecs.amazonaws.com/onca/xml?Se...ributes,Offers
2) Payment Amount: $30 plus $2/day under 7 days, maximum $42. It's all I can afford for what is essentially a non-profit site, so please only respond if you can do it for this amount.
3) Payment method/details: PayPal paid upon completion, must be completed within 7 days.
4) Additional Info: This project must be done in _only_ PHP and must include detailed comments so that I can figure out what you did in case I need to modify it in the future. I am a low-intermediate PHP programmer and just can't figure out how to do this myself.
5) Your Previous Work: Please provide references to previous work you have done.