I've almost finished creating my first website, which will be my personal web design website. I'd appreciate all comments and criticisms - but try to go easy!
I'd first like to point out some problems that I am already aware of:
- i'm just free hosting at the moment for testing purposes
- although i mention responsive design, my site is in no way responsive
- unsure whether the site looks acceptable in IE 6-8
- don't have enough/any websites online for my 'portfolio' page
- i know none of the social network icons link to any personal page yet
I'm sure there are many other problems but please be kind, this is my first proper attempt. The website can be found here.
Can anyone give me any advice as to what name to domain name to choose for the website? I was initially going to go with www.engine-room.ie, but then i'm thinking about www.engineroomwebdesign.ie but am wondering if that would be a bit too long.