I've been working for a while on the new design and content of my site. Everything on BlaherTech.org is spanking brand new and was released today.
There may be a few broken links hanging around, that I'm not to concerned with. I'm also not worried about compatibility with anything lower than IE 7. However, I'm in need of getting feedback for any of the following:
- How does the design look/feel?
- Is the content easy to read and attracting?
- If you have a text browser or you're handicapped, can you read and navigate the site easily?
- If you had a different browser other than IE8, FF or Chrome, did you see anything that seemed wrong?
- How is the loading time?
- Any spelling/grammar mistakes?
- If you decided to look for something, did you easily find it and what?
- How do you like the toolbar at the bottom of the page?
- Were you tempted and/or interested to click on any of the ads around the site?
- Overall, what do you like and not like about the site?
- Any other feedback that I could use to improve the site in any way.
Any feedback at all can help me to fix, correct or improve the site. Thank you very much.