A job has come my way which I can't accept, because a) it's in Calfornia, and b) I don't have any JSP experience
So if this would suit anyone, give me a PM and I'll give you the contact details.
Client-side programmer position at Verizon Wireless.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and 3 to 5 years
of Java/J2EE Client-side development experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience
- Strong technical (Java/J2EE Client-side programming) and analytical skills
- Able to build W3C compliant JSP pages/templates using approach documents
and/or graphic comps
- Demonstrated experience building JSPs using JSTL in a J2EE environment.
- Weblogic, StarTeam source control, Oracle experience preferred
Position is in Irvine CA.